The Sting

• December 12Spring semester seminars is now open! Register through the new TAG website.

• December 12Finals week is next week! Study hard and end the semester on a great note!

• December 12Help the AVID 10 class collect donations for charities from Dec. 4th-14th in E111!

• December 3Be Smart - Restart! Remember to restart your surface tablets today!

• November 28December 14th- Roswell's annual Powder Puff game! Show out!

Three hidden online clothing sites for the holidays

Isabella Doss, Staff Writer

With Christmas time coming up, everybody’s making their Christmas list while sitting at home in their pajamas. Nobody wants to actually go out into the world just to look and not buy anything. The solution is none other than online shopping. However, it’s a little difficult to find chic clothes on clearance when you’re not in the physical store itself.

SheIn provides free shipping for orders over $49. Photo Credit: Isabella Doss

The first online shop I found is SHEIN. Now, there isn’t much of a brand on this website, but the prices are outrageously well-priced. A regular black turtleneck, sleek and stunning at the same time, is only $8.00 on their website. Meanwhile, at Express, a simple black turtleneck cost $35.94. Clearly, these prices have way too large of a difference. SHEIN, also, definitely expedites its packages, especially if you pay for it.

Romwe is currently having an amazing sale! Photo Credit: Isabella Doss

The next store, ROMWE, has frequent sales on top of the fact that they’re clothes are, on average, 60% off regular store prices. Just like SHEIN, ROMWE gets a new shipment of items to offer everyday, all while keeping the clothes you love from before. There is such a wide range of styles on this website. You could send each and every student to this website and they would all come out with an outfit to match their usual style.

boohoo has clothing for both men and women as well as a wide range of sizes. Photo Credit: Isabella Doss

Boohoo is a world renowned website, especially in the United States of America and in the United Kingdom. Boohoo itself has done many collaborations in the past. Their most recent collab was with none other than Hennessy Carolina. Hennessy Carolina x Boohoo includes almost any fabric you can imagine. From vinyl to fur to velvet to sequins, if you can think of it, chances are that Hennessy already did.

Now, these are just some of my personal favorite online stores, but I couldn’t have possibly listed all of them. There are many more amazing options for you to choose from. Options like Forever 21, Pretty Little Thing, and Missguided. However, these are just my favorites from my personal experiences.