How to Stay in the Loop in Virtual Learning

Cecilia Rubio, Staff Writer

Are you having trouble remembering upcoming school events? As we are adjusting to this new schedule, it is hard to keep up with what is going on around the school, such as sporting events, upcoming holidays, and important announcements. It is also hard to keep track of assignments during these chaotic times. Read more to learn about how to stay organized and updated.

Come support your hornets if you can!
credit: unsplash

For the month of September, many sports are starting up, but there are new restrictions and regulations this season. Friday, Sept. 18 is the first football game of the season. The stadium will only be filled to 30% capacity. In order to attend the game, you must get a ticket online. Masks and social distancing regulations will be implemented. Girls volleyball and softball are also starting up this month. You can find more info about this month’s sporting events and new rules by doing a small click in here.

During the month of September and October there are a few long weekends. In order to make sure you aren’t setting your alarm for a day off, you can find the schedule for the school year by doing a little click in here, under ‘Calendar.’ It is the entire school year schedule laid out to help you to stay organized. 

In addition to keeping track of school events, it is also important to stay on top of assignments. Since we are working from home, it can be difficult to focus on every class’s assignments and it is easy to miss a due date. Here are some tips to help you stay organized:

• Keep a to-do list every day to make sure you know what needs to be done
  • Purchase an agenda so you can see your monthly work laid out
  • Set reminders on your phone to remember upcoming due dates
  • Keep in touch with classmates to help each other 

Over all, there are many resources that can keep you in line while we are adjusting to this new school year. If you follow these tips you should be staying in the loop this semester. If you need to find any additional information you can look at the Roswell High website, as well as The Sting instagram, @theroswellsting .