The Student News Site of Roswell High School

The Sting

• May 1Happy May Hornets!
  • May 1It's playoff season! Good luck to all sports teams!
  • May 1Good luck with AP exams and finals Hornets!
  • January 31Graduation date has been announced, set your calendars for May 21st seniors!

The Sting

The Sting

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Movie Rundown’s

Kung Fu Panda 4

Kung Fu Panda 4, the most recent movie in the Kung Fu Panda series was released on March 8, 2024. The runtime is only 1 hour and 34 minutes, which is which is the second longest out of all four movies, with Kung Fu Panda 3 having a runtime of 1 hour and 35 minutes. 

This film is rated PG, geared towards kids, however it does contain some scary moments that may startle some, especially children. It is described by Master of Public Administration (MPA) as containing “martial arts action/mild violence, scary images, and some mild rude humor”.

The official trailer showcasing featured characters. (Credit: Official DreamWorks)

Various positive messages pop up in the movie, teaching younger audiences beneficial lessons that can be used later in life. Some include not letting previous mistakes dictate your future, the importance of teamwork and cooperation, and as well as facing the consequences of your actions, good and bad. 

This film is elaborately animated, and the plot is also not repetitive despite previous characters being brought up again. The animation displays colorful backgrounds as well as beautiful settings of ancient China.  

This animation follows in its steps of the others, remaining truly heart-felt and entertaining for not only children, but for all audiences. Personally, I found this movie lovable with the easy-following plot and soft-hearted humor.  

Movie Trailer: https://youtu.be/_inKs4eeHiI?feature=shared