The Student News Site of Roswell High School

The Sting

• May 1Happy May Hornets!
  • May 1It's playoff season! Good luck to all sports teams!
  • May 1Good luck with AP exams and finals Hornets!
  • January 31Graduation date has been announced, set your calendars for May 21st seniors!

The Sting

The Sting

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

New Chick-Fil-A Seasonal Drinks Launch the Beginning of Summer

The new Chick-Fil-A Cherry Berry lemonade shining bright in the sun. (Credit: Annabelle Thompson)

The flowers are blooming, the trees are becoming green, the weather is warming, and the Chick-Fil-A summer drinks are out. These new releases to the menu are the Cherry Berry Sunjoy (can be diet and or unsweet tea), Cherry Berry Sweet Tea (or unsweet), Cherry Berry Lemonade (diet or regular), and Cherry Berry Frosted Lemonade (diet or regular). I had the pleasure to try both the Cherry Berry Sweet Tea and the Cherry Berry Lemonade.  

The first beverage I tasted was Cherry Berry Sweet Tea. This delicacy really puts the fresh in refreshing. The blend of tea, cherry, cranberry, and blueberry is splendid and addicting. The flavor of the cherry, berry, and the sweet tea were very significant making this drink very delicious and taste like a party on your tongue. This drink is perfect for sweet tea lovers who also don’t mind a fruity twist.   

The second drink I gulped down was the Cherry Berry Lemonade. This drink was heavenly. It tasted as if a watermelon Sour Patch Kids and a classic lemonade had a baby. It had a very tangy taste and may make you do the “sourface” so if you dislike sour then this drink is most certainly not for you. This liquid wonder tastes like the perfect after swim drink, the flavors are mixed so perfectly, and it is so refreshing. 

The two drinks are both mouthwatering and delectable, but if I had to choose between the two, I would choose the Cherry Berry Sweet Tea. I personally love sweet tea so this drink just really made sweet tea extra amazing, and I would recommend it. Its perfect for those days spent in the summer by the water with your music blasting.